Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Dekeo, a new venture spun out of an ecommerce company, is creating a global online marketplace for customizable apparel with brand logos or emblems. As we're in a growth mode disrupting a highly fragmented $20B market, there's a huge number of challenges to be solved, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build.
The Sr. Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for managing and resolving the most challenging technical issues. This includes being the last point of escalation within the customer support. The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the Dekeo platform.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Track issues through resolution and report periodically on status
- Help with setup test environments to reproduce problems
- Document findings in work tracking system and general insights in knowledge base
- Identify customer needs and to design & evaluate the best value-add warehouse automation solution
- Assist product developers in solution of complex installation problems
- Suggests product and/or support tool improvements to improve quality
- Participate in the implementation of continuous quality improvement processes and methodologies
- Facilitate the on-going provision of new customers
- BS/BA degree in engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in technical support in eCommerce industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- Extensive technical expertise; the ability to solve problems and determine the root cause of issues
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL as well as Linux and/or UNIX
- Experience with programming languages
- Ability to work with high-value customer service representatives and developers
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness in obtaining information.
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex problems and develop a resolution strategy
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude
Come join a fast growing team to make impact in a flexible working space!