Sr. Product Manager
Dekeo, a new venture spun out of a category leading ecommerce company, is creating a global online marketplace for custom apparel. We're in growth mode disrupting highly fragmented and manual-oriented industry with a real solution, so there's a huge number of challenges to solve, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build. In pursuit of this fully-funded venture, we're building a high-caliber team to ensure a dominant position in the new market and redefine apparel customization.
Are you excited about building a product that is soon to revolutionize apparel customization service online? Dekeo is creating a global online marketplace for customizable apparel. As we're in growth mode disrupting highly fragmented $20B market, there's a huge number of challenges to solve, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build.
We are looking for people who can successfully navigate ambiguity and will demonstrate the ability to articulate complex concepts with amazing simplicity. Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products and drive adoption. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full time and based at our Melbourne office.
- Lead the ideation, cross-functional development and launch of innovative products
- Define and communicate the strategy and product roadmap across the company
- Structure and execute early experiments and tests to validate the efficacy of the product and prioritize feature development
- Integrate usability analytics and market research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and drive product improvements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand competitive analysis and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency to ensure creative solutions are completed and business requirements are met. No loose ends allowed
- 5+ years of product management experience building web-based products
- Experience in dynamic environments
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Passion for e-commerce and delivering excellence to customers
- A proven track record of products you have owned and delivered on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Come join a fast-growing and self-funded company in a flexible working space!